Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.007 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,954 (kr16,837) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)