Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.989 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,504 (kr26,807) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)