Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,021 (€1,541) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)