Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,440元 (€1,740) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)