Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.886 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,041 (€1,781) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)