Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,394 (€1,082) in Vec-Liepaja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)