Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,947 (16,987 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)