Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,115 (29,155 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)