Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,948元 (15,911 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)