Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,075元 (15,664 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)