Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04536 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,926 (262,931 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)