Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04307 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,755 (180,075 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)