Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,654 (33,856 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)