Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.961 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,240 (1,827 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)