Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.994 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,746 (1,940 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)