Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.997 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,337 (1,835 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)