Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.842 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,824 (1,776 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 3 hours ago)