Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.974 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,757 (1,700 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (25 minutes ago)