Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.879 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,820 (€1,500) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)