Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,154 (€1,620) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)