Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,416 (€1,607) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)