Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09432 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,262元 (₨66,399) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)