Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09841 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,042 (₨61,392) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)