Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,352元 ($2,081) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)