Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,219 ($4,100) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)