Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,841 ($2,454) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)