Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,439 ($3,997) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)