Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.377 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,895 ($2,493) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)