Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,136 prices entered by 586 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.016 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,592 (C$3,109) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)