Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,649 prices entered by 697 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,890 (C$3,182) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)