Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,562 prices entered by 683 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,314 (C$2,921) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)