Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,260 prices entered by 648 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.152 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,686元 (C$3,239) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)