Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,506 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.238 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,711 (C$4,908) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)