Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,701 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.183 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,168 (C$2,734) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)