Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,446 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.132 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,325 (C$4,935) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)