Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01428 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,610 (953,263Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)