Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01412 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,621 (964,396Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)