Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01033 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,993 (CH$967,137) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)