Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01013 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,867元 (CH$875,627) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)