Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01020 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,547 (CH$1,524,416) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)