Cost of living comparison between Valparaiso, Chile and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01043 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,910 (CH$1,621,645) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)