Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,233元 (€1,587) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)