Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,411 (€1,455) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)