Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,819 (€2,507) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)