Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,317 (COL$3,314,871) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)