Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,323 (COL$6,438,457) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)