Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,920 (COL$5,938,665) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)