Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,876 (€2,435) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)