Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,221元 (€1,455) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)