Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06757 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,122元 (105,399 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)