Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06557 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,572 (115,480 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)