Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05867 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,850 (201,982 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (42 minutes ago)