Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,729 (Bs 133,643,774) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)