Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,455 (Bs 60,875,115) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)