Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,784 (Bs 52,091) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)