Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 126% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,863 (Bs 49,285) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (42 minutes ago)