Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11201 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,669元 (157,753 Bs.S.) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)