Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,963 (€2,406) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)