Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 705 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,730 (€1,378) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)