Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,665 (€2,424) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (40 minutes ago)