Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,290 (CH$920,115) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (38 minutes ago)