Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,474 (CH$1,568,437) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (29 minutes ago)