Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01098 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,588 (CH$1,692,518) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)