Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01056 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,955 (CH$943,051) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)