Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 141% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,445元 (CHF 3,151) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)