Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.801 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 148% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,360 (CHF 2,994) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)