Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10426 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,893 (₨56,521) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)