Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09449 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,628元 (₨59,555) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)