Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09513 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,111元 (₨64,236) in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)