Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10158 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,151 (₨60,550) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)