Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,820 (€1,936) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)