Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,380 (€3,507) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)