Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06416 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,377 (114,981 Дин.) in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)