Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06820 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,921 (116,136 Дин.) in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)