Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06624 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,503元 (128,358 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)