Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24183 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,162 (17,211₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2,570 (about 1 hour ago)