Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24956 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,047 (20,225₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)