Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05818 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,020 (¥240,979) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)