Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,435 (€2,205) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)