Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,875 (€4,135) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)