Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 93% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,174 (€2,206) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)