Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,983 ($1,607) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (23 minutes ago)