Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.320 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,551 ($1,669) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)