Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30096 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,391 (31,203 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)