Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27870 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,856 (60,479 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)