Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27537 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,431 (56,038 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)