Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30198 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,208元 (30,493 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)