Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30727 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,724 (34,901 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)