Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30615 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,806 (35,297 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (42 minutes ago)