Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18041 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,944元 (ARS $38,491) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)