Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.713 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,068 (4,126TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)