Cost of living comparison between Uşak, Turkey and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.957 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,181 (7,245TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)