Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.948 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,951 (4,081TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)