Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.615 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,692 (4,762TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)