Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,420 (5,966TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)