Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,626元 (5,209TL) in Uşak.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)