Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34018 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,676 (Mex$ 19,624) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulu costs 7,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)