Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36439 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,683 (Mex$ 21,084) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)