Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13659 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,252 (Php133,623) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)