Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,900 (18,599 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)