Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,210元 (19,666 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)