Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,693 (33,055 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)