Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.785 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,294 (19,483 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)