Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.754 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,603元 (19,378 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)