Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,681 (19,144 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)