Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,823 (18,426 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)