Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11484 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,792 (руб 59,141) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)