Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,854 (₩5,130,549) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (27 minutes ago)