Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00589 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,444 (₩2,621,264) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)