Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00586 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,600 (₩2,664,163) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)