Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,329 (₩2,492,329) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)