Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,635 (€2,670) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (38 minutes ago)