Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,434 (€1,479) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)