Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10674 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,337 (₨134,316) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)