Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10089 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,506元 (руб 84,304) in Ulan-Ude.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)