Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11465 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,863 (руб 77,301) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)