Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11197 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,505 (руб 84,894) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)