Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00291 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,819 (4,399,671 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)