Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,915 (2,567,091 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)