Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,651 (2,728,417 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)