Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00280 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,360 (2,629,526 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)