Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00279 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,538 (4,498,826 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)