Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,289 (5,092,596 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)