Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00265 CNY / MNT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,783 (2,935,410 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)