Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09348 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,367 (₨46,716) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)