Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,811 (₩1,672,570) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)