Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,791 (₩3,000,403) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)