Cost of living in Ufa, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10217 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,695元 (руб 75,314) in Ufa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)