Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20149 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,463 (46,969 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)