Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,633 (€1,733) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)