Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09518 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,123 (₨64,332) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 3 hours ago)