Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10661 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,429 (₨97,823) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)