Cost of living comparison between Udaipur, India and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10108 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,204 (₨140,516) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)