Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09825 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,706 (₨68,251) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)