Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,107元 (Rp 21,143,365) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)