Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19961 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,795 (74,119 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)