Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20136 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,437 (76,664 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)