Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20280 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,134 (40,109 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)